Eira Grande is a country house with 6 double bedrooms with bathroom, a large living room with fireplace, a dining room with fireplace, a toilet, a large, fully-equipped kitchen, and a playroom with table football and pool. It has an annexed dining room with barbecue to which you can directly access from the main house.
The house has a well-kept garden with an outdoor dining area, an hórreo and a 4 m x 8 m swimming pool. The house is located in the center of Pedre, next to the Eira Grande plaza, known by its ensemble of hórreos, which is considered Patrimonio Artístico (Artistic Heritage). Just outside the house there is a beautiful hiking trail that leads to the Lérez river, where you will be able to discover the route of the Lérez’s bridges. If you’re looking for a house with a particular charm, tasteful decorations, quiet, comfortable and different, Eira Grande is your best choice.
6 double bedrooms
Living room with fireplace
Dining room with fireplace
Game room with billiards and football and fireplace
Board game collection
Internet with Wi-Fi
Fridge with freezer
Cradle and high chair available
5 m x 8 m swimming pool
- Ecopark: You can enjoy the following activities as paintball, kayaking, rafting and horse riding as well as an ecofarm with local animals.
- Astronomical observatory in Cotobade: There is a free guided tour every Saturday (booking is required).ecofarm with local animals.
- Galicia Bagpipe museum. It is the only one in Galicia.
It is the only one in Galicia.
- Swim in the river.You can swim in the nearby rivers (Xesteira, Chan, Cabanelas, Calvelo and Pozo Negro).
- Cultural Tourism. Important areas of rock art, churches, chapels, palaces, rectories, Neolithic settlements and Roman bridges.
- Fishing preserve. There are many popular fishing preserves in the area.
- All Terrain bikes. Bike lovers can enjoy the four routes nearby.
- Combarro, Pontevedra, Cambados, O Grove, AToxa island, Baiona. Tui ...
- The Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park.
- Santiago of Compostela. It is generally acknowledged that Santiago de Compostela‘s cathedral is one of the greatest architectural masterpieces of Spain.
July and August
30/06 - 14/07 : 2660 euro.
14/07 - 01/09: 2800 euro.
Minimun stay 7 nights.
Changeover day Saturday.
June and September
Weekly price: 1500 euro.
Minimun stay: 2 nights
Price per night: 300 euro.
Rest of the year except Christmast, Long weekends and Easter week.
Weekly price: 1200 euro.
Minimun stay 2 nights.
Price per night: 300 euro.
Check in: From 5 pm
Check out: Until 11 am.
Damage deposit: 250 euro.
- Fill in the form that appears below.
- Wait until we contact you.
- We will send you the address for your deposit.